Tuesday, October 30, 2007

[TeenMinistry] TABS

Hey Gang!!!

Here is who I have coming to TABS right now – this is a good list but I know it could potentially double or triple!!!  If your name is not on the list, you need to e-mail me (CLICK HERE) or call me at 636-549-4505WE HAVE TO GET RIDES AND DRIVERS LINED UP BY FRIDAY!!!  YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO SIGN UP SUNDAY MORNING!!!  If you are a parent who would be willing to drive if the van is overflowed, please let me know.  In case you have forgotten, details are below:

 

Renee' Aston

Michalie Brown

Nathan Enix

Chelsea Hirth

Lindsey Keim

Logan Keim

Andrea Malcolm

Charles Portwood

Kate Portwood

Laura Portwood

Lizzy Smith

 

November 4 is TABS at O’Fallon.

 

The van will leave the building at 4:45 PM and should return by no later than 8:30 PM.

 

There is no cost!  Come, join a bunch of other teens from the area and have a great time together!!!

 

No comments: