Friday, November 30, 2007

[TeenMinistry] Leaf Raking - Thank You's

Teens and Church,

I wanted to pass along 2 notes of thanks we received from our neighbors (sorry if you get 2 copies of this – you are on both lists):

 

“Thank you for your work at my house Sunday.  I was so surprised driving up and finding all my leaves raked!  God bless you and the volunteers for your generosity” – Pam LeClair

 

 

“Nov 21, 2007 – I am your neighbor across the street on Rojean.  Thank you for Chris Payne (Becker).  She and a number of children wanted to rake my leaves!!  What a wonderful thing to do.  I had been hoping to get someone to do it for me and there they were – leaf blower and rakes in hand smiling, joking among themselves, and actually seemed to be enjoying it.  I am still smiling.  God Bless you all”  - Mr. V Frances Siefert

 

 

We can go on mission trips to far-off lands and meet in our building every Sunday but unless we are practicing the presence of God in our lives daily with people at school, work and in our own back yards, we are missing the call of Christ in our lives!

 

God Bless you all as you serve Christ by serving others!

 

Because of the Cross,

Mike

 

 

 

Mike Brown

Youth & Family Minister

Lafayette Church of Christ

115 New Ballwin Rd.

Ballwin, MO  63021

636.391.6697 - office

636.394.2338 - fax

mike.brown@lafayettechurch.org

 

No comments: