Wednesday, October 28, 2009

[TeenMinistry] HAYRIDE - LAST CHANCE TO SIGN UP!!!!

If you haven't signed up yet - PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE COMING TO THE HAYRIDE!  $5 PER PERSON (if you're bringing a friend PLEASE make sure you sign them up too) - We are only buying enough food for those who are signed up by TOMORROW MORNING! 

Please NOTE:  You are responsible for your own transportation there!!!


FAQs

"but I'm not eating" sign up anyway - the money also goes to help buy hay so everyone pays!

"How do I get there?" - Check the website - there is a google map.

"I don't know if I'm signed up or not" - Check the website by clicking here - the list is on there!

"Can I bring a friend?" - YES - make sure they're signed up? Go to the website to sign them up.

"What time is it over?" - Check the website

"What time does it start" - Check the website

"I'm an adult can I come?" - Parents can come - sign up on the website - Bring $5 -

        "What about my younger kids?" - younger siblings can come with a parent - sign them up on the website - Bring $5

CLICK HERE to sign up!!!!

No comments: