Thursday, May 24, 2007

[TeenMinistry] Vacation - and a couple of loose ends.

If you haven’t guessed by all the e-mails today, something’s up.  Our family is leaving on vacation tomorrow and I am trying to get things caught up J

We will miss being with you at the Park for Worship on Sunday but will be enjoying hanging out together as a family before summer activities take over.  We should return by next Saturday night, June 2 and be with you on Sunday the 3rd.

I will not have e-mail or internet access next week and will only be able to check voicemail occasionally.  Feel free to leave a voice mail if you need to and I will return it as soon as I can.

My cell phone is 636-549-4505.

 

·       I had intended to get a KUDOS page out this week but had a couple of parents say that awards night for their schools is next week so I will get that out when I get back.  It’s looking good so far and exciting to see all the great things our Lafayette teens are involved in…you can still send your kudos to kudos@lcteens.org and I’ll get it.

·       Get your camp applications in…some of the directors are beginning to panic with only 25 campers signed up, they know more are coming but don’t know how many more J So give them a break and go ahead and send it in.  www.neotez.org  Don’t forget if we have 33 lafayette teens and their friends who do not belong to a church go, then Wade will shave his head….ok I will too!

·       I am thrilled to see so many of our teens helping at KidsFest!!!  Way to go guys!

·       August 10th is a service project day…keep that afternoon open when planning your summers.

·       August 11th is Newsboys at Six Flags – I’ve got a few extra tickets if you don’t have a season pass and need one

·       SouLift is July 22 & 23 with the Cardinal/Cub game on the 24th – we will be registering for that soon so be thinking about your schedule for going and be ready to sign up quickly.

·       September 9 is the Ne-O-Tez volleyball fundraiser!

·       October 12-14 is Elevate (formerly known as Pinecrest)

 

Praying that you all have a great week and that God is glorified by the life you are living!

 

Because of the Cross,

Mike

 

 

 

Mike Brown

Youth & Family Minister

Lafayette Church of Christ

115 New Ballwin Rd.

Ballwin, MO  63021

636.391.6697 - office

636.394.2338 - fax

mike.brown@lafayettechurch.org 

 

No comments: