Wednesday, April 25, 2007

[TeenMinistry] Senior Sunday Information

Parents, Seniors, Youth Group members and everyone else;

About 2 weeks ago I sent out an e-mail asking for pictures for our graduation video which will be incorporated into our Graduation Sunday on May 20.

So far I have gotten 1 response from a Senior parent who is trying to round some up, but that’s about it.  It takes quite a while to produce a video so we need to get started on this yesterday J.  

PICTURES

Seniors and Senior parents, at the least I need your Senior Picture.  At best (for your individual pictures) I need 3 or 4 individuals from throughout your school career (i.e. kindergarten, 5th grade, 9th grade, etc.).

EVERYONE – I need youth group event pictures from mission trips, Winterfest, TABS, camp, etc.  It can have anyone in the picture but probably should also have at least one of our seniors from throughout their youth group career (or earlier J). 

You can scan them and e-mail them to me or put them on a disk, you can bring me your hard copy and I will scan them (make sure you put your name on the back).  I’ll take anything you have! J

OUR SENIORS

·        Amy Ellis

·        Bonnie Enix

·        Allie Grooms

·        Mandy Johnson

·        Sharon Lee

·        Neely Moore

 

GRADUATION SUNDAY

·        Make plans now to join us on May 20 for worship services when we will honor our Lafayette Seniors.

·        If you would like to help put our morning together, please let me know ASAP.

I thank you so much in advance for helping make this a special morning for our seniors.  More information will be following.

 

Because of the Cross,

Mike

 

 

 

Mike Brown

Youth & Family Minister

Lafayette Church of Christ

115 New Ballwin Rd.

Ballwin, MO  63021

636.391.6697 - office

636.394.2338 - fax

mike.brown@lafayettechurch.org 

 

No comments: