Friday, April 13, 2007

[TeenMinistry] Lafayette Seniors need your help

I am at a disadvantage – normally I would have embarrassing (o.k. flattering ones too!) pictures from Jr. High and other times of youth group life to put in a video for our Seniors.  However, having been here for only 8 months, I need some help.  If you have pictures that include any of our graduating seniors, please send them my way.  Digital pictures are best, you can put them on a CD or send them by e-mail but please do so ASAP, our Graduation Sunday (May 20) is coming quickly and I need to start on the video now.  Baby, toddler, children’s pictures would all be welcomed as well…just make sure you label them for me so I know who they are! J

Here are a list of our graduating seniors (that I know of) just in case you need some help:

·       Amy Ellis

·       Bonnie Enix

·       Mandy Johnson

·       Sharon Lee

·       Neely Moore

 

Because of the Cross,

Mike

 

 

 

Mike Brown

Youth & Family Minister

Lafayette Church of Christ

115 New Ballwin Rd.

Ballwin, MO  63021

636.391.6697 - office

636.394.2338 - fax

mike.brown@lafayettechurch.org 

 

No comments: