Tuesday, June 16, 2009

[TeenMinistry] Zoo/Union Station Day

Teen Ministry,

Hello everyone! I hope your summer is going well!

We are currently planning a day out with the youth group to go to the Zoo and hang out in Union Station to have lunch and play some Galactic Glow Putt (Which is Glow in the Dark Putt Putt)! Here's the details:

- It's going to be on June 29th

- Let me know if you want to go. You can either call me at 314.604.4079 if you are going, or email me at charles@teenepic.org, or talk to me if you want to go. Just let me know if you want to go.

- I will have a sign up sheet in the Teen Room tomorrow the 17th for you to sign up on.

- You need to bring $6 to pay for gas and putt putt. You can turn this in to me.

- You need to bring lunch money. We will be stopping at Union Station for lunch.

- We will be meeting at 8:00am on the 29th, and will be back at 4:30pm that afternoon.

I hope you all can attend!

In Him,
Charles R. Portwood II
crp07c@acu.edu
314.604.4079

No comments: