Thursday, March 12, 2009

[TeenMinistry] Help the Waters

I need about 8 of you with strong backs (mine is not strong right now so I’ll be supervising J)to help load some boxes and stuff for the David and Donna Waters tomorrow (they are moving to Nashville).  David has been instrumental in helping with the teen house…this is a great way to show them our gratitude. 

 

Meet at the church building tomorrow (Friday) at 10 AM.  We will work for a few hours and go to lunch (I’m buying for the first 8).  We will return to the building after lunch.  Let me know if you need a ride.

 

PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE COMING!!!  I ONLY NEED ABOUT 8 OF YOU!  CALL ME or Facebook me tonight– 636.549.8644

 

Because of the Cross,

Mike

 

 

 

Mike Brown

Youth & Family Minister

Lafayette Church of Christ

115 New Ballwin Rd.

Ballwin, MO  63021

636.391.6697 - office

636.394.2338 - fax

mike.brown@lafayettechurch.org

www.teenepic.org

No comments: