Wednesday, December 31, 2008

[TeenMinistry] Prayers for Abby Turnbough

I got this note from Abby Turnbough – please keep her in your prayers.

 

 

I broke my arm (broken ulna and spiral fracture in the radius) last night tumbling at cheer legends. :( I was doing backhandsprings and my arm gave out and snapped in the shape of a W. I rode by ambulance to the ER and was sedated. My arm was realigned as much as they could, and I have a temporary cast/ sling until Monday, when they will check the alignment and decide whether or not I need surgery to insert pins. I'll have a cast and absolutely no physical activity for 3 months at least ( that is the healing process without the pins.. If I get pins, it will extend my inactivity). I guess on the plus side I'll have a pretty pink cast that my friends can sign and I don't have to do gym!! Haha. I love you all.. I'll see you hopefully on Sunday if all goes well! (:

 

Because of the Cross,

Mike

 

 

 

Mike Brown

Youth & Family Minister

Lafayette Church of Christ

115 New Ballwin Rd.

Ballwin, MO  63021

636.391.6697 - office

636.394.2338 - fax

mike.brown@lafayettechurch.org

 

No comments: